Also, I am NOT a very good garage saler - as in planning one or going to them 😬
But I DO believe in Earth Day (April 22) and recycling!
If you have pieces that don't bring you joy anymore, bring them for a swap! Then find some new treasures!
• Clean out your Spring/Summer Clothes to bring
• Items should be clean with no rips, damage, stains or holes
• All women's sizes encouraged
• Bring quality over quantity
• Bring items, take items!
• No items to bring? Come anyway and browse the tables!
•• In the spirit of Earth Day and recycling, bring your old bras since most thrift stores won't take them! We'll have a bra bin to donate to The Bra Recyclers - a non-profit that reuses pre-loved bras to restore dignity for women all over the world and not end up in a landfill. ••
• Anything left will be donated to local organizations. Are you part of an organization that could benefit? Contact me at [email protected]
Do you have an hour before or after the event to help with set up or tear down? Or vehicle that we can load the bags of unclaimed clothes to take to a local organization on Monday April 25?
Super! Thank you!! Use this link to sign up: volunteersignup.org/RPY89
6368 Elm Street
MJCollins Photography Studio
Add this event to your: GOOGLE CALENDAR